We can recruit a number of top quality apprentices – from nuclear engineers to tailors and butchers.
Apprenticeship Training Agency
Learning and Development Bureau is an Approved Apprenticeship Training Agency by the Education and Skills Funding Agency. The Bureau’s overarching objective is to support manpower needs of businesses through the supply of top quality apprentices who will in turn aim to achieve their career aspirations.
Our services to Businesses/Employers
Our services to Businesses ensure that employers are able to take on apprentices without going through the hassle of recruiting, payroll services or other direct responsibilities of employing staff.
Specifically, we are responsibility for the wages, tax, National Insurance as well as administration of holidays, sickness & absence of your apprentice. We also issue contracts of employment and full requirements against the agency working regulations, eligibility of entitlement to work in the UK along with additional regulatory requirements.
Technically, the apprentices are our staff as we employ the apprentice who are hired out to the host employers. This makes the venture less risky and stress free for the employers. We have a very robust recruitment process including short-listing, interviewing, saving businesses valuable time and efforts in recruiting staff. Our services are ideal for large business and most suited for small and medium businesses in particular as they no longer have to worry about taking on an apprentice for the first time, because of a lack of support services, such as HR and Payroll, and often mentoring the apprentice.
As a host employer you will pay us a monthly management fee plus the apprentice their agreed wage. In turn, we will offer you the following:
• Support with recruitment – finding the right apprentice to meet your needs (preparing the job description, advertising the position, screening candidates, engaging with candidates, arranging interviews and providing feedback)
• Links to an assured training provider and support to both the apprentice and the host employer, throughout the apprenticeship.
• A dedicated relationship manager to ensure your apprentice is progressing and they are gaining the skills required by the business.
• Information on funding opportunities for which you could be eligible, including local and national grants, and support through the application process.
• Pastoral support and progression planning for your apprentice, as well as training and support for your apprentice’s line manager for an additional fee.
• Expert advice along the way and a bespoke Apprenticeship Training Plan, detailing the qualifications, training provider and assessments.
Our services to Apprentices/Learners
We are committed to helping people meet their career aspirations. We match you up with quality employers or companies that will support you and train you to acquire required skills needed to be qualified in your chosen career.
Benefits of being an Apprentice
• One key advantage of the government Apprenticeship initiative is to help you earn money while you learn.
• You can also obtain a degree through degree apprenticeship route free of charge and without incurring any tuition fee debt.
• You will gain skills and recognised qualifications in a work environment, and get paid for it
• Start a career on your dream job
• Earn while you learn
• Receive training, and get a wage
• Boost your prospects
• Get work experience/references in your chosen field
• Achieve a nationally recognised qualifications
• Learn from the professionals
Wouldn’t you like to take this advantage? Register with us today.
We recruit apprentice to a wide range of sectors and industries ranging from accountancy to health care and so on.